Topic: New Members

As we have had a few more new members who are nothing more than advertising for a variety of rubbish, I have been deleting any new member who:

a: has a random web address in their profile

b: posts advertising tat.

c: does not post anything and who I do not know.

I know this may be a pain for some but it should keep the site spam free!

Andreas

Re: New Members

Andreas posted above: "b: posts advertising tat."

I wonder to what this gentleman refers.  mad

There are at least seven definitions of "tat" ranging from "abreviations" to "tit for tat".

One definition, however, is "tasteless articles" and one presumes the advertising of these will render an account's removal.  hmm

Remember now, smut is acceptable (in moderation) but tasteless article advertisements will be pounced upon.  big_smile
I thank you .........

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

I don.t think much about t20c,s comments about members selling random rubbish,after all it,s a free country and we should,nt discriminate against toe rags and scum they will always exist until we render them down. By the way i have a few desirable items for sale.
1  A knackered 500 Triumph , oops, sorry i forgot i sold that to mug,  sorry gentleman from Hartlepool
2  Slightly used southern crutch . (imported from Devon)
3  Previousley owned stainlees steel rods.  (available soon)
4  Northumbrian book of grammer (very small book)
5  John Robinson book of sartorial  elegance (very rare)
6  Durham Gentleman Motorcyclists (huge book)
7  How to move South (used only once)
7  Gererosity .By M. Carruthers  (never been opened)
8  How to hold your beer.  By D.E. Vionian  (validity of content dubious)
9   How to ride off road. By  Khan Towitt
10  Good used three piece suite , collect only.

They all sound like quality items, how much for item 7?

Andreas

If anybody requires specific details involved in achieving item 7 of Tbird's list I am more than willing to assist.
In exchange, I would be grateful for any assistance in obtaining item 2, or similar.
Martyn

Why would you need that Martyn?

Mine were re absorbed into the NHS but in the north!

Andreas

When I got shot of my last pair I never realised how grand they would be for other things.
If I'd held on to them I could have helped an unfortunate mate of mine who broke his leg not so long ago.  roll
Another benefit is to use a pair when ambling about in towns and cities - amazing how much assistance you can get and queue jumping with impunity.
Also, they're damned good as golf stick substitutes and very handy for 'accidently' tripping others.   big_smile
Great fun, wish I hadn't got shot of them.
Another 23 years and they'd also be VMCC eligible.  tongue
Martyn

Just a brief note to say that Past Chairman Lincoln has registered here. MAke him welcome ladies and gentlemen!!!

Try me best - honest! big_smile

I think he should post and introduce himself in web land so as to avoid an auto epulsion!!!

Andreas

I noted that "HE" had registered a few days ago but resisted my immediate desire to welcome him - just in case he was treated to summary "epulsion!!!", expulsion possibly?  wink
I agree that "HE" should be first to officially announce his arrival.
I wait in Anxiety, a small Devon village not far from Hope (Derbyshire)   lol
Martyn

I am impressed that JWL has conquered his feelings of trepidation and launched himself into Webworld on t'Interweb. I have sent a message of welcome to Bill via email, I'll remind him to have a looksee on Monday  big_smile

Dear Mr All-Powerful Admin bod, please don't expule him yet!  tongue

Try me best - honest! big_smile