Topic: How do you do ...

Hello, I am a new member of the VMCC, been on a number of Northumbrian and SW runs over the last couple of years on a mixture of machines, so some of you may know me, one of these days I will attend a meeting as I have heard there is ice cream available...

if it`s not broke keep fixing it until it is....

Re: How do you do ...

Welcome to the forum, Bart.  wink
I can thoroughly recommend the Northumbrian Section of the VMCC for its entertaining and sometimes chilly runs.
Ice cream is not an essential item on those runs, but on club nights could be most welcome, washed down with a good beer of course.  tongue
Martyn

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Hello Bart - welcome to rabble. Don't worry about the lack of reply - the Northumbrians are generally shy of the interwebnet (and anything electronic, possibly even electricity?). You'll find they're less shy around a bar. Hope to see you out on the road. I'm the tall lunk occasionally sat in the corner - come over and introduce yourself.

Cheers, Steve - aka Freewheelin' Franklin (if you know the reference you've had a badly misspent youth!)

Bart - Welcome! As FWF says, we aren't that versed in electrickery but you are more than welcome to pop over to the club night, come on the runs etc. etc.
Hope to see you soon!

Try me best - honest! big_smile

ah yes electricity is all very well, but will it ever replace the bicycle???

Welcome Bart!
The only thing about club nights is you wont find Gooooooood beer, it is just about drinkable though :-)

Andreas