Topic: Sailor Sam gets Scrambled

Mr Spawls and his new arrival

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k33/jonthevicar/DSC00356.jpg
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k33/jonthevicar/DSC00355.jpg

Considerable doffage I reckon big_smile

2 (edited by Devonian 12-03-2011 11:11:14)

Re: Sailor Sam gets Scrambled

Very nice Jon, thanks for sharing your joy with us.
Did it come with ground oil spots or has it been strategically parked?  roll
Mine is doffed in honour.
Martyn

PS - I see you are at Phantom's pad and those oil marks are his. Sorry  hmm
Still doffed though

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

I concur phant Bant a serious measure of doffage I shold think wink

Will we see it at Chop Gate on the 20th????

wink  wink  wink

Andreas

I can not tell a lie!
                              Drops of oil on the phantoms drive are indeed from my new P+J, they blend nicely with the stains from my Ariel which is a prodigous leaker, fortunately Mrs Phantom is a very patient lady.

JonS.

Dead fish go with the flow.

Thats a gorgeous looking bike, I like that a lot.

Joe

Cheers Joe!

Just for the record its a 56 Model 18CS (57 Motor) , got it  from a gent in Scotland who has a large bike collection which he is now reducing.
                           Only managed 15 miles on it so far and as always a few things need fettling sooner rather than later, principal being the back brake which is pretty useless presently( see lever angle in photo).
                                                                                                                                                It romps up to 60 very smartly and compared to my usual rides its certainly handily small and svelte, quite a change. Hope it shakes down well enough to use on the Northumbrian this year, although the the 2 gallon tank is a concern.

Must give a big vote of thanks to Colin at the club for his info on what to look for ( at short notice ) before I schlepped up to Scotland to get the bike.

JonS.

Dead fish go with the flow.