Topic: Map Roller?

Where can I source a map roller as mouted on your fine machines whilst on last weeks event? I did ask someone but was busy drinking tea, I only do one thing at a time!

Why me?

Re: Map Roller?

VMCC shop do them, at a price. They are an Oxford product but at the moment can’t find them anywhere else. I want one as well.
Steve.

Would we get a discount if the section ordered some. There is 3 or 4 of us who want one.
Baggers??

Classic Magazine has one, but not cheap.
It is less than the VMCC asking price, however.   wink

https://www.classicmagazines.co.uk/prod … ute-holder

Martyn

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Devonian wrote:

Classic Magazine has one, but not cheap.
It is less than the VMCC asking price, however.   wink

https://www.classicmagazines.co.uk/prod … ute-holder

Martyn

That’s the best price I’ve seen

VMCC is £27.54, Classic Mag is £19.50, no contest I'm afraid. Does the VMCC not discount or is that it?? I'll wait a few days before buying from Classic Mag incase a group buy comes off. I dont think the £19.50 is too bad.

Why me?

I definitely want one. Wait till Monday and we see if anyone else wants one. Then we can order from Classic Magazines.
Steve

Hi all,
I have ordered the map rollers from classic magazines at £19.50 each. They should be with me by the end of the week. Hopefully collect next Monday but I’ll post here when they arrive.
Steve.

Things definitely are rolling along then.   wink
Please report here when you get it fitted.
Pictures would be helpful for others to judge too.   cool
Martyn

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

I bought one quite a while ago and have enjoyed some success with it, I  had to modify mine with self tapping screws as it became difficult to turn after a while and kept slipping so it needed something to grip it,  also its not always possible to get all the route sheets in at once and if it rains the wet gets into them sometimes.. would i buy another ?  possibly..

if it`s not broke keep fixing it until it is....

Just an update. The rollers have been ordered and I think they now have been allocated
Myself
Aidan
Geoff
Jon
Pete
Steve
I will post when they arrive.

Hi,
The route rollers have arrived. I will be bringing them to the club on November 12th. If you want yours earlier than then please let me know. £19.50 each
Steve.

SCM wrote:

Hi,
The route rollers have arrived. I will be bringing them to the club on November 12th. If you want yours earlier than then please let me know. £19.50 each
Steve.

have any of you used them yet ?  what`s your opinion..

if it`s not broke keep fixing it until it is....

Mine worked fine excepting the need for a couple of rubber bands to tension the rollers a tad. They take one sheet of A4 at a time, which again was not a problem.

Why me?